Gallery

Saturday, 3 June 2017

Strawberries & Cream Vienna

Vienna Tank PDF Sewing Pattern
Viscose jersey £8.99 Minerva Crafts I only purchased a metre. I love the smooth feel of viscose jersey and the prints are nice and bright.  Cream coloured broderie anglaise from 2015 when I made a dress (unworn), the skirt was panelled so there wasn't enough for a button down blouse. I was able to cut the yoke on a centre seam, the ruffle and ribbons from it - and enough for another. I cut a size 4 which is a uk 10-12.

The sewing is a labour of love, a whole morning, but it produces a gorgeous vest which is also fancy - and it works well for layering. I wore my olive green version in January by the sea.  If you are using a ditsy print or plain fabric you can sew the front 'facings' to the outside for a contrast.
 I won't wear it as a bow but I think it is so lovely tied together too.
Itch to Stitch Vienna Tank Ad 250 x 250

No comments:

Post a Comment